[IRP] IGF 09 Sharm el Sheik

Lea Shaver lea.shaver
Tue Nov 10 20:54:36 EET 2009

This panel will also be of interest: "Towards access ? combining
intellectual property, competition and human rights." It is scheduled for
9:30am on Wednesday, November 18. Description following:

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=286

Lea Bishop Shaver
Associate Research Scholar
& Lecturer in Law