[IRP] google apps for internetrightsandprinciples.org

Lauren Movius lmovius
Tue Nov 10 20:40:35 EET 2009

Hi all,

I'll be joining on remote participation as well. Enjoy Sharm El Sheikh
to all those attending.

Best,
Lauren

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shaila, will you join us on Remote Participation? We will watch or listen to
> web cast and audio, and have a Skype conference chat open to comment.
>
> Let me know... Anyone else is welcome to join us on Remote as well.
> Ginger
>
> shaila mistry wrote:
>
> I feel terrible that I am not coming to Egypt !!!!!!. Sorry, had to share
> :):)
> shaila
>

> Life is too short ....challenge the rules
>
> Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
>
> Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!

Lauren Movius
PhD Candidate and Wallis Annenberg Graduate Research Fellow
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California