[IRP] IGF 09 Sharm el Sheik

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy
Mon Nov 9 11:06:09 EET 2009

On 09/11/2009, at 1:17 AM, Max Senges wrote:

> 11.30-12.30 Workshop 361                 A rights-based framework --
> > this one is organized by pranesh Prakash does someone know him? It
> would be great to coordinate

I know him, he's a panelist in Consumers International's A2K workshop
that I'm organising, and has also since last year been working with us
on CI's IP Watch List (http://A2Knetwork.org/watchlist).  I'd be happy
to introduce you.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM
Project Coordinator

Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM
7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg
TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 7726 1599
Mob: +60 12 282 5895
Fax: +60 3 7726 8599
www.consumersinternational.org

Consumers International (CI) is the only independent global
campaigning voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in
115 countries, we are building a powerful international consumer
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere. For more
information, visit www.consumersinternational.org.