[IRP] [charter] right to life liberty and security of person--- relevant for internet governance

M.I.Franklin M.I.Franklin
Wed Nov 4 11:05:59 EET 2009

Dear All

Might have missed the reply amidst everything else. Anyway, o echo Anja's
query; the charter is still open leading up to Sharm?

cheers
MF

--On Friday, October 23, 2009 12:52 +0530 Anja Kovacs <anja at cis-india.org>

email: m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk