[IRP] Minutes--IRP 6/18/09

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak
Fri Jun 26 18:46:33 EEST 2009

Hello there,

>Lawrence Lessig endorses project!. Developing a road map to make it a
reality. French, >German, and Dutch Embassies invite Max to speak (after
IGF)?M will invite them to join >the initiative.

I don't think that looking that France joins any initiative related to IPR
is  good idea,
that is the website about : http://www.droits-numeriques.org/ and that is an
article with a lot of critics (it is in french)
http://www.ecrans.fr/Herve-Morin-pour-un-Internet,7557.html
it is better to have people from la quadrature du net , the group which
advocate a lot against HADOPI law.

Regards

Rafik