[IRP] draft invitation to our pre-EuroDig workshop

Max Senges max
Fri Jun 19 22:24:01 EEST 2009

Sure let's agree on a "good to go version" by next wednesday (Everybody
please review and edit http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/166) -
and then we can send it as nice pdf publicly (to other lists like the
governance list etc) and to selected individuals

best
max