[IRP] IGF workshop - practical initiatives for rights and internetgovernance

Katitza Rodríguez katitza
Tue Jun 16 22:57:06 EEST 2009

CoE 108  = http://epic.org/privacy/intl/coeconvention/

CoE Cybercrime:
EPIC & Privacy International. Privacy And Human Rights Report (2007
edition).
http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd[347]%3C/a
%3E=x-347-559085&als[theme]=Privacy%20and%20Human%20Rights

An updated version on Cybercrime issues will be ready by the end of
October. We plan to launched this year edition of Privacy and Human
Rights Reports
in IGF (and in the International Data Protectioner Commissioner
Meeting to be held in Madrid in November (one week before IGF).

Best,

Katitza Rodr?guez Pereda
The Public Voice Project, Coordinator
International Privacy Program, Director
Electronic Privacy Information Center - EPIC

http://www.epic.org
http://www.thepublicvoice.org

http://www.csisac.org
http://www.csisac.org