[IRP] monthly meeting tomorrow thursday (16th July)

Lisa Horner lisa
Thu Jul 16 10:35:51 EEST 2009

I'll be there!

Lisa

________________________________

From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org on behalf of Max Senges
Sent: Wed 15/07/2009 18:09
To: irp
Subject: [IRP] monthly meeting tomorrow thursday (16th July)

just a reminder - who will be able to come?

saludos
max

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Max Senges <maxsenges at gmail.com> wrote:

	Hi everybody

	First of all I wanted to share this awesome Monty Python piece that illustrates several key dangers and challenges when thinking about good governance
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKIWjnEPNY

	And then i'd like to invite you to come to our monthly meeting next thursday. I would suggest 18.00 (Paris = 9.00am PST) but if you would like to participate and that time does not work for you please send me a message. I put the conference call details below.

	our agenda items have developed but not really changed since last month - please add or comment as you see fit

	o   IRP Workshop prior to the EuroDig 13th of September & IRP Meeting within the IGF preparation sessions

	o   Our workshop plans for the IGF in Egypt

	o Human readable Privacy project

	o   APC charter (?Jac?)

	o our Mission review -- thanks Graciela! we need more people to chip in @ http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/76

	o update on the report on values & rights approach to internet governance

	Please RSVP
	Max

	scheduled a conference for:
	   9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time on Thursday July 16, 2009

	Subject: IRP Monthly Meeting

	Skype:

 Participants use skype to call: +9900827042445030

	Call (toll):

	 From the US call: 1-201-793-9022
	 From Canada call: 1-201-793-9022

	Conference Room Number: 2445030

	Managing the Conference Call

	The following commands may be used participants during the conference call:

	*1 Play menu of features so you know what's available
	*2 Mute/Unmute your own line so other people can't hear you talking.
	*5 Hear the number of callers who are on the conference.
	*9 Raise Your Hand (When the Moderator has the conference in Lecture Mode)

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4246 (20090715) __________

http://www.eset.com