[IRP] ICANN Mexico: teaming up for 5.5. Work on an "Individual Internet Users" declaration.

Milton L Mueller mueller
Tue Feb 24 22:41:46 EET 2009

Yes. The Registrar Accreditation Agreement is a very specific document that pertains to contractual obligations that ICANN imposes on domain name registrars, which in turn are passed on to all their customers. A good area for privacy advocates, consumer advocates and "user" advocates to focus on, but a very specific context and ya' really gotta do your homework to intervene productively.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org