[IRP] Seeking relationship to UN Human Rights bodies

andrea andrea00
Thu Feb 19 21:05:17 EET 2009

All,

Next Monday and Tuesday at ITU Headquarters in Geneva there will be the
first IGF Open consultation meeting after the Hyderabad Forum  (registration
at
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/content/article/42-igf-meetings/313-taking-stock-of-the-hyderabad-meeting-preparing-the-igf-review-process
).

Among the several topic there will be a discussion on the review process of
the IGF as requested by the Tunis Agenda.

I will participate representing UNESCO and advocate for having Internet
rights as main theme for the next IGF(hopefully I will have an official
statement), who esle from the coalition will be there?

best,

Andrea