[IRP] meeting next week 19th Feb. 17.00 UTC

Max Senges maxsenges
Thu Feb 12 20:49:33 EET 2009

Hi everybody

I guess it's not the smartest thing to ask you whether you are all receiving
this mail on the new list, is it ;-)

So let's focus on our business: I'd appreciate if those of you who can
attend next weeks monthly meeting can send me a quick note.

And if anyone has a suggestion for a hosted meeting services where people
can connect-to and call-in rather than one person who has to call everybody
(which cant be me in this case because i am using a very moody UMTS
connection) - that would be great.

proposed Agenda:

** meeting in italy -- i hope there is news on this point - i have been
trying to hear from our italian participants but without any luck
** UNESCO - andrea told me he can give us an update (let's hope he can make
it to the meeting)
** Connection to the UN HR bodies - Matthias & Meryem
** Role of Rights & Principles at the IGF 09
** Survey on Values on the Internet
** the merger with the Frameworks and Principles coalition
** (possible) workshop at ICANN mexico

ok looking forward to hear you all
max

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Dr. Max Senges
Chair Internet Rights and Principles Coalition

www.internetrightsandprinciples.org