[IRP] need quick response IGF Review Questions 4-21-09

shaila mistry shailam
Tue Apr 28 17:44:35 EEST 2009

Hi Anja, Gracella and MF

I like  your comments and agree with them completely. I have already included the points that you have raised on the role of Civil society. However, upon review of your statements I can see your point of emphasis. Had these comment been received  sooner, I could have gladly inserted them in their entirety. In any case, I will see if I can put in an addendum to our input  and will do my best to have them included .