[IRP] need quick response IGF Review Questions 4-21-09

Anja Kovacs anja
Fri Apr 24 12:03:47 EEST 2009

Hi all,

Thank you, Shaila, for drafting the review comments.  This is a very
valuable input into the review process.

I would like to extend my support to the comments that Graciela
submitted on Tuesday though.  The point that greater representation of
small businesses is necessary within the private sector constituency is,
of course, a very valid and important one.  But it remains equally
important to stress the need for wider inclusion of civil society actors
in general, and from countries in the South in particular.  I realise
that it may be too late to add these points to the IPR DC contribution
now (although workshop proposals could be edited until a day after
submission, so perhaps it can still be done?), but hope that we agree
that it is important for the IRP DC to push these points when future
occasions present themselves.

Best wishes,
Anja