[IRP] R: Comments on IGF Programme Paper

Fiorello Cortiana f.cortiana
Wed Apr 22 12:04:11 EEST 2009

Carlos,

You're a wise man

Ciao

Fiorello

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org [mailto:irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] Per conto di Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza
Inviato: marted? 21 aprile 2009 15.41
A: irp
Oggetto: Re: [IRP] Comments on IGF Programme Paper

Although I agree that unfortunately it is not very likely that we will actually get our roundtable, I would maintain the third point worded as something like "We would like to offer to host a roundtable discussion on internet rights and principles". That makes our point clear. Thanks to Lisa for putting this up.

Best,
Carlos