[IRPCoalition] Self-Nomination for the IRPC SC (Co-Chair)

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:36:11 EET 2024

Good morning / afternoon everyone,

Not only do I *second* Dennis' nomination, but I am fully confident that
the IRPC will be in good hands with him (especially if the current Steering
Committee members stay on for another term if they can/want). Working with
Dennis has always been a pleasure, and I'm sure he'll do well in this role,
too.

Kind regards,
-Michael Oghia