[IRPCoalition] Regarding 18th annual Internet Governance Forum, Kyoto, Japan

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Mon May 8 08:54:59 EEST 2023

Dear Madam/Sir,
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)!  http://www.bnnrc.net <http://www.bnnrc.net/>
BNNRC is in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and accredited with World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS), SDGs Media Compact of the United Nations and UN WSIS prize winner 2016, Champion 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 for media development and Digital Transformation.

BNNRC is an endorsed organisation of the Charter of Human Rights and Principles for the Internet of the Internet Rights & Principles Coalition.

We would appreciate it if you could inform us regarding the session plan of the Internet Rights & Principles Coalition for the 18th annual Internet Governance Forum,  in Kyoto, Japan.  I would like to join the Global Digital Compact-related session as a contributor. I would be very happy if you include me in the session of Global Digital Compact in Japan.

I hope you and your family members are staying safe and healthy.
Please stay safe and take care.

With best regards,

Bazlu

____

AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR | Chief Executive Officer |

Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)

[In Consultative Status with the ECOSOC & Associated with

the Department of Global Communications of the United Nations]

Policy Research Fellow,

Shaping the Future of Media, Entertainment & Society

in the Era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

House: 9/4 Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207| Bangladesh|

Phone: +8801711881647 |  +88 02 48116262 |

+88 02 9101479 | +88 02 48119374

ceo at bnnrc.net<mailto:ceo at bnnrc.net> | bnnrcbd at gmail.com<mailto:bnnrcbd at gmail.com> | http://www.bnnrc.net<http://www.bnnrc.net/>