[IRPCoalition] Thank you, and best wishes for 2023!

info at irpcharter.org info at irpcharter.org
Thu Jan 19 19:33:57 EET 2023

Dear all,

We hope you are enjoying a great start to 2023.

We want to thank you all for your input on the work of this coalition last year, and we look forward to another fruitful year. We are incredibly grateful for the fantastic contributions of our Steering Committee members throughout the year: from the digital release of the Nepali Charter booklet, the translation of the 10 Principles into Japanese, the web accessibility training and current implementation on the IRPC website, the organisation and contribution to many digital human rights-related events, including the IRPC participation at EuroDIG, the GhanaSIG, and the IGF2022 to mention but a few.

The IRPC Steering Committee and co-chair elections are just about to kick off: we will send our call for nominations later today. IRPC members are encouraged to (self) nominate for the open positions (Steering Committee and co-chair) and to later vote for the candidates.

In the meantime, the IRPC SC is working on the coalition’s annual report, collaborating with the DC Coordination group on a joint submission to the Global Digital Compact survey and preparing the IRPC contribution to upcoming 2023 events.

Very best wishes,
Raashi and Minda