[IRPCoalition] IRPC Elections Results 2022

Raashi Saxena raashisaxena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:58:39 EET 2022

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your confidence and renewed trust in me. I look
forward to engaging with everyone to strengthen this coalition further.

Congratulations to Dennis, Meri for picking up the mantel, and Minda for
your invaluable guidance.

A huge shout out to Robert for running a smooth election process! Truly
appreciate your efforts in putting this all together and reaching out to
all members.

Regards,
Raashi