[IRPCoalition] IRPC Elections Results 2022

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:14:51 EET 2022

Thank you, everyone, for participating in this year's IRPC SC elections and thank you, Robert, for coordinating the whole process!
A big thank you to Tapani - who helped us with the configuration of the survey, for his unwavering support throughout.

Congratulations Raashi, Meri and Dennis! Very much looking forward to working with you all in the new year.

Best wishes,
Minda