[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Confirmation of your participation in the IRPC Steering Committee Election - please participate everyone!

Bodle, Robert [School of Arts & Humanities] Robert.Bodle at msj.edu
Wed Feb 16 19:58:21 EET 2022

Thank you Marianne,

I encourage everyone to vote and to keep an eye out for the invitation from LimeSurvey. As Marianne illustrated, after voting you will get an email confirmation thanking you for participating in this year's election.

If anyone has any trouble accessing a ballot and/or cannot find their invitation contact me directly and i'll do my best to get a ballot sent to you in short order.

Sincerely,

Robert

Elections Officer, IRPC

Robert Bodle, Ph.D.