[IRPCoalition] Nomination: Raashi Saxena for co-chair

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Wed Feb 2 15:32:10 EET 2022

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Raashi Saxena for co-chair.

She has been very active in the IRPC work and worked hard at the
latest IGF. I think she'd be an excellent co-chair.

Note: Raashi is now in the Steering Committee, but there's nothing
in the rules that'd prevent her from transferring to co-chair.

Presumably it would mean we'd be filling another SC position,
but there're two candidates for SC so it should work well.

Raashi, I hope you'll accept.

All the best,

--
Tapani Tarvainen