IRPC News - November 2022 - Recapping IGF 2022

Meri Baghdasaryan meri.baghdasaryan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 06:55:38 EET 2022

 Dear IRPC community,

We hope you enjoyed IGF 2022, whether in person or remotely.

IRPC members continued to lead the conversation around human rights online at IGF 2022.

In case you missed these discussions, here are some recaps:

   -
Recording of DC Main Session: Our Digital Future: How IGF Dynamic Coalitions support the Global Digital Compact

   -
Geneva Internet Platform’s Summary report

   -
IGF 2022 outputs

In addition, on December 7-9, 2022, IRPC participated in the 22nd Steering Committee on Media and Information Society (CDMSI) Plenary Meeting.

                   (IRPC at IGF 2022)

Opportunities:

   -
Call for abstracts for the Platform Governance Research Network Conference 2023: Deadline December 18, 2022.

   -
Call for Open Future Fellowship 2023: Deadline December 31, 2022.

   -
Call for applications for 2023 Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE): Deadline January 3, 2023.

   -
Call for participants: Researcher Access in the Digital Services Act: Deadline January 16, 2023.

Best regards,
IRPC Steering Committee