[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Breve encuesta: Alfabetización Digital (CIDH/RELE) || Small Survey: Digital Literacy (IACHR/RELE)

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed May 26 00:47:28 EEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

I share the below request since I am one of the coordinators of this
project at OAS-RELE. We would be very thankful if you could support us with
the survey linked below. You are welcome to add N/A for questions you don't
have the answer to.

While the focus is the Americas, we do welcome examples from other
continents.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Carolina