[IRPCoalition] IRPC Elections 2021-2023 – Results

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:28:59 EET 2021

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in the IRPC SC election! Thank you, Michael for running the election and Tapani for the crucial support with the new election ballot.

Congratulations, Santosh, Raashi and Jacob for joining the SC; very glad to have Marianne, Mohamed and June back for a new mandate: congratulations! I look forward to working with you all.

Best and wishing you all a very good weekend,
Minda