[IRPCoalition] Council of Europe Parliament Resolution: Vaccine Not Mandatory #CoE #Pfizer #SCOTUS #IncreasedOnlineCensorship

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:00:41 EET 2021

   1. The Parliamentary Assembly of the CoE in its Resolution said a host
   of things such as *making the Covid-19 vaccines accessible to all *and
   that they were not mandatory nor that those that refuse to take them should
   be discriminated against.
   2. Here is an opinion piece (Part 5 in the Freedom of Expression Series)
   I wrote on the Council of Europe Parliamentary Resolution mentioned above
   where I also make the distinction between the US and EU treatment and
   SCOTUS ruling on "vaccines and product liability" and more importantly
   increased online censorship, see here.
   <http://www.circleid.com/posts/20210202-freedom-of-expression-part-5-covid-vaccines-not-mandatory/>

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20210202-freedom-of-expression-part-5-covid-vaccines-not-mandatory/

To access the rest of the Freedom of Expression Series:

Freedom of Expression Part 4: Censorship, COVID-19, the Media and Assault
on Freedom of Expression
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20210128-freedom-of-expression-part-4-censorship-covid-19-media/?fbclid=IwAR3__G_RqH2Q4WLmASVVmwdLbX6E2LrQkB-MMQ0Ijs3VmIG31eZbZ_4oCC4>
Freedom of Expression Part 3: Child Pornography, Manga, Anime, Obscene
Publication
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200704-freedom-of-expression-part-3-child-pornography-manga-anime/>
Freedom of Expression Part 2: Blocking, Filtering and Removing Online
Content
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200704-freedom-of-expression-part-2-blocking-filtering-removing-content/>
Freedom of Expression Part 1: Hate Speech, Linehan, Trans as a Protected
Class in California
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200704-freedom-of-expression-part-1-hate-speech-linehan-trans/>

--

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; *

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*