[IRPCoalition] Freedom of Expression Part 4: Censorship, COVID-19, the Media and Assault on Freedom of Expression

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:27:39 EET 2021

Hope you are well.

Trusting that you are all well and in excellent health. Happy New Year!
I wanted to share Part 4 to the Freedom of Expression Series which was
written on World Holocaust Day, titled:
Freedom of Expression Part 4: Censorship, COVID-19, the Media and Assault
on Freedom of Expression
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20210128-freedom-of-expression-part-4-censorship-covid-19-media/?fbclid=IwAR3__G_RqH2Q4WLmASVVmwdLbX6E2LrQkB-MMQ0Ijs3VmIG31eZbZ_4oCC4>
I thought I would share that with you all here.

In case you haven't seen the entire series:

Freedom of Expression Part 3: Child Pornography, Manga, Anime, Obscene
Publication
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200704-freedom-of-expression-part-3-child-pornography-manga-anime/>Freedom
of Expression Part 2: Blocking, Filtering and Removing Online Content
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200704-freedom-of-expression-part-2-blocking-filtering-removing-content/>
Freedom of Expression Part 1: Hate Speech, Linehan, Trans as a Protected
Class in California
<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200704-freedom-of-expression-part-1-hate-speech-linehan-trans/>
--Sala