[IRPCoalition] Thank you and all the best in the New Year!

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 14:27:29 EET 2021

Dear all,

I hope that you are all keeping well and that those who travelled to Katowice made it safely back home.

It was a fully packed IGF 2021 and on behalf of the Steering Committee I would like to thank you all for your continued support of this Coalition’s work.

As the year comes to an end, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Steering Committee members, Raashi, Marianne, Santosh, Jacob, June, and Mohamed for the amazing work throughout the year and a very special thank you to Michael - who is reaching the end of his SC mandate, for his commitment and relentless energy and enthusiasm. @Michael, you will be missed as SC member: we wish you all the best and we are looking forward to future collaborations.

The IRPC Steering Committee elections are coming at the beginning of January and anyone who would like to be more involved in the DC’s work is very welcome to respond to the call for nominations.  In the meantime, I wish you a peaceful and joyful end of 2021 and all the very best in the New Year!

Minda