[IRPCoalition] Fw: [DC] Plea for your responses: DC survey still open until 2 May

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:25:28 EEST 2021

Great! Thank you, Eileen!

Yes, you are correct that there are over 400 members in the IRPC list: we can select "other" instead to mention that.

Also agree on youth representatives in this DC (including in the Steering Committee); as for the structure, we can develop the text for clarity. The inclusion of links is a good idea and will include your suggestions on questions 39 and 40 too.

Best wishes and thank you again for your comments,
Minda