[IRPCoalition] DCs survey : Final feedback before submission

Raashi Saxena raashisaxena at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:53:46 EEST 2021

Hi Minda,

As discussed in the meeting, I've provided my final comments on the
document. You can some details about the Davos Lab Dialogue below :

The Davos Lab is a new Global Shapers Community initiative to shape the
unprecedented and grassroots global response needed to the coronavirus
pandemic and other converging crises. Aggregating the insights, ideas, and
concerns of citizens in more than 150 countries, The Davos Lab will
culminate in a youth-driven recovery plan featuring tangible actions to
create a better future.

If youโ€™re interested in joining The Davos Lab, please follow these simple
steps:

๐Ÿ“Œ Learn more about The Davos Lab here:
http://wef.ch/gsc-davos-lab

๐Ÿ“Œ Watch the session recording here:
https://weforum.box.com/v/gsc-davos-debrief

๐Ÿ“Œ To participate, register your dialogue today:
http://wef.ch/gsc-davos-lab-dialogue

๐Ÿ“Œ Read a step-by-step guide to hosting a dialogue here:
http://wef.ch/gsc-davos-lab-toolkit

๐Ÿ“Œ Share The Davos Lab survey with your networks (its open to all people):
http://wef.ch/gsc-davos-lab-survey

๐Ÿ“Œ Share the outcomes and insights of your dialogues here:
http://wef.ch/gsc-davos-lab-insights

Regards,
Raashi