[IRPCoalition] IRPC Virtual Booth @IGF2020 - Thank you Minda!

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Thu Nov 5 11:51:19 EET 2020

Dear all

Check out the virtual booth for the IRPC at IGF2020.

Thanks to Minda our co-Chair for all this work setting it up and for the
Slides which have their own specially composed soundtrack!

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-village-booth-3-internet-rights-and-principles-coalition

Looking forward to seeing you all online for our first session tomorrow
on Sustainable Internet Governance and the Right to Development , Friday
6th November.

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-sustainable-internet-governance-the-right-to-development

It is s strong line-up of speakers, including representatives of our
Youth Coalitions and networks.

Be there or be somewhere else :)

MF

--