[IRPCoalition] Today’s meeting

mohamed farahat m.farahat at efrr-egypt.org
Thu Oct 3 17:26:29 EEST 2019

Dear All
Unfortunately we face a problem to contact and access to internet as may
some of you know due the situation in Egypt  , anyway i could only receive
your message through Skype. but i could send any thing or contact , but my
updates according the agenda may some one could tell others on behalf of me
:
For African IGF
i could participate for some logistic  problems happend by African union

For FIFA ,
1. i have selected to participate at a training workshop about UPR and
internet freedom organized by Cipesa and small media
2. Have organized a workshop   during the forum about refugees digital
rights , the discussion has covered the problem of refugees , data
protection and right to privacy and barometric system and it impact on
refugees international protection.

IGF2019
I am waiting for the result for travailing support application , as without
fund i could not participate.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:18 PM June Parris <parrisjune51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Minda, can you please share the link for today’s meeting again. I seem to
> have deleted it, also acts as a reminder.
>
> Regards
>
> June Parris
> --
> June PARRIS
>
> Research Associate
> Member United Nations Internet Governance Forum (IGF)Multi-stakeholder
> Advisory Group
> Member | Internet Society, Barbados Chapter (ISOC BB) Facebook:
> http://fb.com/ISOCBB
> Member | Internet Society/UK Chapter
> Member| Internet Society South Africa
> Member|Women in ICT Community