Election process

Atef Ahmed atef55 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 09:31:39 EET 2019

Dear IRPC,

I am sending this email because I don't feel that the election process is not fair and transparent; first, because I nominated myself two days before the other candidate, by sending an email to IRPC dated on 9 September but IRPC didn't reply to me neither forwarded my email of nomination to the IRPC list.Second, based on procedures and guidelines for nominees, IRPC didn't mention that a seconder mustn't be a member of SC, but this article/condition was added later. Actually I didn't know the members of IRPC personally except Mr. Mohamed Farahat who knows me, and I decided to nominate myself before the other candidate to serve only the coalition for better work and progress for IRPC, my country, and region. Anyway, I withdrew myself nomination because I feel the election process is not fair nor transparent. Thank you, and I wish you all the best.
Please read my email of nomination dated on 9 September, forwarded.

Love What You Do Until You Do What You Love Atef Ahmed, Ph.D. Education TechnologyFreelancer Educational Consultant Email: atef55 at yahoo.comMobile Phone: 01100185633