[IRPCoalition] selfie: human rights in the age of platforms

Rikke Frank Jørgensen rfj at Humanrights.dk
Wed Dec 4 16:25:35 EET 2019

Dear all

Sorry to have missed you in Berlin !

But happy to announce this new volume on Human Rights in the Age of Platforms, with the opening chapter written by Shoshana Zuboff. I would be grateful if you could help me spread the word in your networks. We have managed to publish it in an open access edition (MIT Press is working on getting it ready on their website), and I hope the free download option will benefit scholars and human rights defenders around the globe.

More here: https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/human-rights-age-platforms
And here: https://www.humanrights.dk/news/new-book-tech-giants-datamining-challenges-human-rights

best
Rikke

TILMELD DIG VORES DANSKE NYHEDSBREV: http://bit.ly/2mUk0EB
10 gange årligt giver vi dig nyt om instituttets viden og aktiviteter.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENGLISH NEWSLETTER: http://bit.ly/2o4yyS5
10 times a year we brief you on new human rights knowledge and our activities.

https://facebook.com/menneskeret
https://twitter.com/humanrightsdk
https://www.linkedin.com/company/danish-institute-for-human-rights/