[IRPCoalition] Fwd: [EuroDIG News] EuroDIG News 04/2018 - Special hotel rates now available until 20 April

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Tue Mar 27 07:34:22 EEST 2018

Dear all

FYI

logo <https://eurodig.org/>

  27  March  2018

*EuroDIG News 04/2018*

*Special hotel rates now available until 20 April
*Our host has negotiated special rates for EuroDIG participants with a
number of hotels. Find out here
<https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=709>! But act quickly rooms will
be kept until 20 April only.

*Want to become a Focal Point?
*We are still looking for Focal Points, for WS 10: Your Freedom of
Expression vs. mine? Gatekeepers are gone, is regulation the answer?
<https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/WS_10_2018>  and the PRE-Event about the
Copyright reform: what is right, what is wrong?
<https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Pre_01_2018>

Focal Points are the people that take the responsibility for a session
and work in close cooperation with Subject Matter Experts and the
EuroDIG Secretariat. Please let us know <mailto:office at eurodig.org> if
you consider taking up this role.

*Get involved and subscribe to the Org Teams of your interest!
*The session teams are about to start their work. It is time for you to
join! Subscribe to the mailing list provided at each session subpage in
the EuroDIG wiki
<https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Consolidated_programme_2018>. If you would
not like to join the Org Team but would like to leave a comment please
use the discussion page for the respective session. To do so, please
contact wiki at eurodig.org <mailto:wiki at eurodig.org> to get access to the
wiki.

*Registration is open!
*You can now register for EuroDIG in June. It is free of charge but
pre-registration <https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=573> is mandatory
and possible until 31 May 2018.

*Stay informed and discuss with European stakeholder!
*Would you like to connect, discuss and share information about latest
development in Internet governance with other European stakeholder? We
have set up a mailing list: eurodiscuss at list.eurodig.org
<mailto:eurodiscuss at list.eurodig.org>. This list is open for everyone to
post but it is still unpopulated. Please help us to make it an active
source of information and subscribe to it now!
<https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=158>

*EuroDIG Secretariat
*office at eurodig.org <mailto:office at eurodig.org>
www.eurodig.org <http://www.eurodig.org>