[IRPCoalition] Fwd:GPD input into UNESCO Internet Universality Indicators consultation - EDRI input

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Mar 20 15:50:13 EET 2018

Thanks so much for your responses, GPD and EDRI - and all the others who
commented on the first and or second phases. The consultation phase is
now closed and the revised indicators should be ready in early May after
which they will be tested and if possible piloted.

Keep checking https://en.unesco.org/internetuniversality/indicators. The
list of phase two submissions should be up by the end of this week.
https://en.unesco.org/internetuniversality/first-consultation-results

Anriette Esterhuysen

On behalf of the APC Internet Universality Indicators Consortium