[IRPCoalition] IRPC 'Your 31st (Decentralized) Right' Workshop proposal and introducing themselves.....

Michael DePalma michael at hu-manity.co
Mon Jun 11 23:58:08 EEST 2018

Hello all!

It is my honor and pleasure to be writing this to you. I’m US born and bred, having lived my entire life (so far) here. Scientist by education, technologist by vocation, I’ve spent the vast majority of my career indulging my passion, which is the intersection of technology and human health. How they influence each other. What levers we might move to achieve better results for our species. I’m fascinated by the political realm, the influence of policy, and of course, social impact. I currently do some work, with my daughter, for a small NGO in Athens Greece, focused on providing care for Syrian refugees as they enter Europe.

As Richie mentioned below, we’ve dedicated our careers, our knowledge, our resources, all that we are today, to create a new reality for mankind. I’m thrilled and looking forward to speaking with you all.

Best,
MJD

Michael DePalma
Founder | President | Chief Operating Officer
Hu-manity.co<http://Hu-manity.co>
973-617-0599