[IRPCoalition] IRPC STEERING COMMITTEE Nominations - clarifications

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Mon Jan 29 16:24:07 EET 2018

Dear all

Thank you Robert and Sahaj for letting us know you wish to continue
serving on the steering committee.

Robert's nomination needs a seconder.

Sahaj does not need to stand yet as his two-year term ends at the end of
this year (2018). Thank you Sahaj for renewing your committment to the
work.

Polling will begin a*s soon as there is a seconder for Robert Bodle*

There will be two candidates at that point

*Minda Moreira - Co-Chair (2018-2020)*

*Robert Bodle - SC Member (2018-2020).*

Kind regards

IRPC