[IRPCoalition] IRPC at IGF2017 - DC Main Session video/transcript

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Mon Jan 22 16:30:39 EET 2018

Dear all

As a follow-up from the updates below in the lead up to the annual IGF
meeting last year. The video and transcripts from IGF 2017 in Geneva are
now available online.

The DC Main Session was on Day 3. You can view the video at
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-day-3-room-xvii-dynamic-coalitions-contribute-to-the-digital-future

The IRPC DC contribution from Minda Moreira is at 16 Minutes.

Thanks again to Tatiana Tropina, this session provide insights into what
binds the DCs, and the range of topics and initiatives that the
coalitions have produced from within the IGF constituency.

On 15/12/2017 19:38, Marianne Franklin wrote:

> Dear all
>
> For those of you going to Geneva, some last minute updates
>
> Looking forward to seeing all of you who have registered interest at
> the Monday IRPC meeting in which we will undertake a live
> brainstorming session on our new project, and at the IGF; a first!
>

> More details here with access to the work in progress at
> http://sched.co/CSD2
>

> IGF 2017: Shape Your Digital Future!: Internet Rights and Principles
> Coalition <http://sched.co/CSD2>
> sched.co
> View more about this event at IGF 2017: Shape Your Digital Future!
>

>  This will lead us into the DC Main Session two days later where the
> iRPC and other DCs will gather to present new projects from the
> Dynamic Coalitions.
> At this point I would like to make a shout-out, our hanks to Minda
> Moeira, our long-serving SC members and Communications and Social
> Media coordinator for representing the coalition and the new IRPC
> Charter Resource Guide project at the DC Main Session on Wednesday;
> http://sched.co/CTrc
> <http://sched.co/CTrc>
>
> IGF 2017: Shape Your Digital Future!: DYNAMIC COALITIONS: CONTRIBUTE
> TO THE DI... <http://sched.co/CTrc>
> sched.co
> View more about this event at IGF 2017: Shape Your Digital Future!
>
> Safe travels all.
>
> MF
>
> Marianne Franklin, PhD Professor of Global Media and Politics Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program Goldsmiths (University of London) Department of Media & Communications New Cross, London SE14 6NW Tel: +44 20 7919 7072 <m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk> @GloComm https://twitter.com/GloComm http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/ https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-global-media-transnational-communications/ Chair of the Global Internet Governance Academic Network (GigaNet) Steering Committee/Former Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF) www.internetrightsandprinciples.org @netrights

Internet Rights and Principles Coalition
UN Internet Governance Forum
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/dynamiccoalitions/72-ibr
Homepage: www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Twitter: @netrights