[IRPCoalition] Global Commission call for research proposals - deadline 19 Jan

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:32:25 EET 2018

Dear Alejandro,

Thank you for the message and all the good wishes for a prosperous 2018 to
everyone.

Depending on the complexity of the paper, the compensation could be three
or five thousand euros. You will find the compensation for each specific
project in the RFP. An additional non-financial benefit is the opportunity
to present the paper before the commissioners. Three researchers received
supported to attend the last GCSC meeting in Delhi.

With regards to the team size, the call is flexible, and partnerships
between researchers/institutions are encouraged.

I hope this helps. Please, let me know if you have any additional
questions.

All the best,
Marilia

--

*Marília Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM at diplomacy.edu <mariliam at diplomacy.edu>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*