[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Youth outreach program in Nepal and its feedback

Rigobert Kenmogne kenmognerigobert at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 8 15:31:34 EET 2018

Hello,
important activity with a major postponement.This project can also interest in Africa.
Happy new year 2018.Thank you.
Très cordialement
RIGOBERT KENMOGNEJournaliste/Google policy fellow francophone AfricaParadigm Initiative
Cameroun-Yaoundé
(00237) 679 13 18 83/ 699 10 85 07
kenmognerigobert at yahoo.fr
Suivez moi sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rigobert.kenmogne