[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Youth outreach program in Nepal and its feedback

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Mon Jan 8 13:00:31 EET 2018

Dear Shreedeep

Thank you for sending us all this information on the work being done in
Nepal for youth.

Best wishes

MF

Greetings from Nepal

Friday we organised a college awareness and capacity building program
where we did a workshop with more than 70 students of Prime College in
Nepal.
*
First session Presentation on Internet ecosystem and the internet
Second session Fishbowl session with cases study of Youth on the table
Discussion.  *

we talked about various organization like ISOC, ICANN and events  IGF,
APSIG and APrIGF

The youth of the Asia pacific are deprived in many ways where lack of
information and other issues are hindering them from participating in
the IG process and grassroots intervention needs more focused strategy
of reaching them and motivating them. We from Learn IG and Rayznews are
reaching out to create better awareness and voicing their issues.

*TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE BETTER AWARENESS AND BRING YOUTH ON THE TABLE*

*
_
Report_:
*https://www.slideshare.net/ShreedeepRayamajhi/report-on-awareness-and-capacity-building-program-at-prime-college-learn-ig-shreedeep-rayamajhi

*
*
*_Video:_* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWMHptMmYjc
* *
*_Presentation: _*
https://www.slideshare.net/ShreedeepRayamajhi/case-study-fishbowl-on-youth-on-the-table
https://www.slideshare.net/ShreedeepRayamajhi/internet-ecosystem-and-the-internet

Regards,

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi*
*RAYZNEWS.com  <http://www.rayznews.com/>
Learn Internet Governance  <https://learninternetgovernance.blogspot.com/>*
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi
http://shreedeeprayamajhi.com.np/

+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited.