[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Open Call for Local Host of APrIGF & Youth IGF 2019 (Deadline: 10 Feb)

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Wed Jan 3 13:02:12 EET 2018

The Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APrIGF) is an
annual regional event of the global Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
process, and serves as a platform for discussion, exchange and
collaboration of Internet Governance issues in the Asia Pacific region.

The MSG is now calling for proposals to host the APrIGF and yIGF 2019!
We welcome any interested organizations in the Asia Pacific region to
submit their proposals.

Inspire your local community with the diverse workshop discussions and
enhance the development of Internet Governance together. Host our 2019
conference and welcome the 400+ stakeholders to your city now!

Submission Deadline: 10 Feb 2018
RFP Guidelines (Updated 13 Dec 2017): Download Here
<http://aprigf.asia/documents/APrIGF_Request%20for%20Proposals_for_2019.pdf>

For past event archives, check out http://aprigf.asia/events.html.

*Please kindly submit your proposal to* msg at aprigf.asia
<mailto:msg at aprigf.asia>.