[IRPCoalition] Fwd: IGF 2019 Call for issues - deadline 24 Jan 2019

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Mon Dec 24 13:53:35 EET 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[IGFmaglist] IGF 2019 Call for issues
Date: 	Fri, 21 Dec 2018 12:36:39 +0000
From: 	Chengetai Masango <chengetai.masango at un.org>
To: 	MAG-public <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>

Dear All,

As discussed in the  virtual meeting the  Secretariat has now published
the IGF2019 call for issues at :
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-call-for-issues
the deadline is **24 January 2019.**

* *

This call asks IGF  stakeholders across the world to indicate what
Internet Governance issues are of high interest or importance to them.
These will act as an input to our first face to face meeting in January
and help inform the topics of the IGF2019 programme.

I would be grateful if you could distribute this information among your
respective networks.

Best regards,

Chengetai