[IRPCoalition] IMPORTANT: IRPC STEERING COMMITTEE ELECTIONS PROCESS

Rigobert Kenmogne kenmognerigobert at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 23 12:29:12 EET 2018

Dearmembers of the IRP Coalition,

I wouldlike to nominate myself as a member of the steering committee.

I have beena member of the coalition for a few years. I contributed as a member to thetranslation of the IRPC charter in French language and the contribution aroundthe subjects of reflection of the coalition.

I wish tocontribute to the results of the coalition for the coming years, in order toincrease awareness of the coalition's work in promoting human rights for theonline environment.

Iparticipated as a speaker at IGFs 2017 and 2018 in Cameroon

Iparticipated as a speaker at the IGF of Togo 2018

Icontributed to IGFs Global 2017 and 2018

I took partin the reflection on the revival of the IGF regional Central Africa

Theseactivities allowed me to better understand the issues of the internet in theonline environment in Africa. Contribute in the coalition will allow me toreinforce my commitment to the promotion of human rights and to have moreexperiences for answers in my professional activities.

I am awebjournalist, writer, digital rights researcher, I could contribute to theonline and offline communication of the coalition in Africa to involve morecountries and achieve the goals of the IRPC for all countries.

Best wishes,

Rigobert, Cameroon.