[IRPCoalition] CONSULTATION OPEN: A Democratic Framework to Interpret Open Internet Principles

Maiko Nakagaki MNakagaki at cipe.org
Wed Sep 20 18:00:32 EEST 2017

Dear IRPC Members:

Two months ago I shared with you about CIPE, NDI and CIMA's joint initiative to reinterpret the IRPC's 10 Internet Rights and Principles with a democratic lens. Thank you so much for those who have already shared your valuable comments; we really appreciate your inputs. There's still one month left to add your feedback for A Democratic Framework to Interpret Open Internet Principles<https://openinternet.global/> and we'd love to hear from you!

We also now have a dedicated site for this joint effort and community, so please check it out to learn more about us: https://openinternet.global/

For those attending IGF 2017: we'll have a panel discussion on this topic and initiative, so we look forward to speaking with you at Geneva! If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

Best,
Maiko Nakagaki

Maiko Nakagaki