[IRPCoalition] Net neutrality in the crosshairs under trump

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:09:10 EET 2017

Dear colleagues,

I'm excited to share an article I wrote for the Global Forum for Media
Development (GFMD) on the state of Net Neutrality in the US under Trump:
http://gfmd.info/en/site/news/1087/Net-Neutrality-in-the-
Crosshairs-after-Trump--Michael-J-Oghia.htm

Special thanks to Farid Enrique Ben Amor for his help and perspective, and
to Caroline Giraud for reaching out to me.

Note that I intentionally wanted to write this piece as objectively as
possible. I firmly believe that, given the current media landscape, we have
to avoid alarmist rhetoric that reinforces the reader's own bias(es), and I
hope this piece reflects that rationale.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
iGmena <http://igmena.org/> communications manager