[IRPCoalition] IMPORTANT: IRPC STEERING COMMITTEE ELECTIONS PROCESS

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:35:11 EET 2017

I'm 100% in support of Marianne, but how does she feel? Is she ready to
shoulder the load again so soon?
Deirdre

On 7 February 2017 at 12:31, Abhilash Nair <abhilash.nair at strath.ac.uk>
wrote:

> +1 from me too, for Marianne.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Abhilash

“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979