[IRPCoalition] IGF pre-event: Disruptive Digital Literacies in the Era of Data Governance

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 12:59:14 EET 2017

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of prof. Divina Frau-Meigs I would like to invite you to the
session
<https://igf2017.sched.com/event/CR5k/disruptive-digital-literacies-in-the-era-of-data-governance-addressing-generation-z-with-and-beyond-education-organized-by-council-of-europe-in-association-with-savoirdevenir>
*"Disruptive
Digital Literacies in the Era of Data Governance: addressing 'generation Z'
with and beyond education"*.

This session will take place on Sunday 17 December 2017, *14:00-17:00, ROOM
4*, at CICG Geneva - Centre International de Conférences, Rue de Varembé
17, Geneva. It is co-organized by the *Council of Europe in association
with Savoir*Devenir*.

The issues that will be discussed in this session include:
- Harnessing Big Data for Education: e-strategies for all
- Enabling young people in formal and informal education: competences and
values
- Skilling citizens and working adults: Digital, lifelong, training and
beyond

Each of the panels will include a *youth* respondent/commentator, so ensure
that the voices of young people are captured in the debate.

You will find additional information in the attached flyer. We are looking
forward to your participation.

All the best regards

Marilia