[IRPCoalition] Fwd: India-Right to Privacy

anita anita at itforchange.net
Fri Aug 25 12:55:21 EEST 2017

Here is our piece that takes quick stock of the judgement from a tech
perspective

Acknowledging theprogressive stances of the judgement, we take a closer
look atthe future issues for governance and law.

http://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/concretising-the-right-to-privacy-in-digital-times-a-technological-reading-of-the-sc-judgement-3971767.html

anita

On Thursday 24 August 2017 04:18 PM, Marianne Franklin wrote:
> Dear all
> This time with initial mail, and the judgement attached.
>
> A decision that resonates with Article 8 of the IRPC Charter (inter
> alia)
> http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/IRPC_english_4thedition-1.pdf

- no title specified

Anita Gurumurthy

Executive Director
IT for Change
In special consultative status with the United Nations ECOSOC
www.ITforChange.net <http://www.itforchange.net/> Phone: 91-80-26654134