[IRPCoalition] Fwd: What should be on the Agenda for Internet Freedom in Africa?

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Thu Feb 11 15:09:14 EET 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[wsis10] What should be on the Agenda for Internet Freedom in
Africa?
Date: 	Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:27:07 +0000
From: 	Juliet Nanfuka. <juliet at cipesa.org>
To: 	Juliet Nanfuka. <juliet at cipesa.org>

Hello,

I trust that you are well. Sharing this with those who may have not come
upon this report.
It is the product of the Forum on Internet Freedom in East Africa which
we held last year
in Kampala, Uganda,

The Forum drew in 200 participants from 18 countries as well as a
dynamic line up of speakers who explored various facets of internet
freedom challenges and opportunities in East Africa - of which many echo
what's happening in other parts of the continent.

In this report we share some highlights and the emerging recommendations
from the various panel discussions. See this blog
<http://www.cipesa.org/2016/01/what-should-be-on-the-2016-agenda-for-internet-freedom-in-africa/>
on What should be on the Agenda for Internet Freedom in Africa Read the
Forum report here <https://t.co/DXbrK3kMJR>

Happy to receive any feedback/queries you may have.

Apologies for cross posting.

Best,
Juliet

*Juliet N. Nanfuka
*Communications Officer
Mobile: +256 (0) 773 949 345 |Office: +256 (0) 414 289 502
@ChewingStones
*Collaboration on International ICT Policy in East and Southern Africa
(CIPESA)*
Plot 156-158 Mutesa II Road, Ntinda | Kampala, Uganda
www.cipesa.org <http://www.cipesa.org> | @cipesaug
<https://twitter.com/cipesaug> | https://www.facebook.com/cipesaug

Sent with Mixmax
<https://mixmax.com/s/y7KSZqLmzuAYNwqYx?utm_source=mixmax&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature_link&utm_content=sent_with_mixmax>